Thursday, November 22, 2018

Transsexual dominatrix spends £87k on surgical procedure

A transsexual dominatrix spent £87,000 on beauty surgery to make herself seem like a human sex doll.

Woman

lady

The 26-12 months-ancient woman, named Ivanka Vladislava, has revealed she has long gone below the knife to have three boob jobs - the make-up artist now has 95G breasts - liposuction and three-half jawline removal surgery to support her get the doll-like appearance she wants.

chatting with The every day Mail, Ivanka noted: ''From the age of 11 I knew that i was a woman and straight away decided to delivery taking hormones, dressing like a lady and growing my hair lengthy.

''As I grew into a young person I started hating my appearance, i was unnoticed by using men, I felt fat, ugly and unsexy.

''however I knew I failed to must live like that so I made a plan of how to trade my look and that i began trying to find surgeons across the world.

''I booked in to have my nostril job when i was 17 and when you consider that then I've had 4 extra nostril surgeries to ultimate its size, alongside many other physique surgeries.

''And although my first surgery become painful, I knew that i needed to proceed having work achieved and develop into the plastic symbol I are looking to be.''

http://uktrannydate.house/

No comments:

Post a Comment