Thursday, May 3, 2018

best and attractive TS purchasable for you. - t4m

hello welcomeMy identify is bee i'm Thai ladyboy100p.cI reside in bkk i'm trying to meet a pleasant americans savour with my service and be happy with me i'm a versatile ladyboy....can do correct and backside :^) however greater desirable. i do know my face and my physique is so candy seem like a lady but my cock isn't small and very challenging i love to precise you fuck hard no cease untill you cum. i admire to demonstrate you extra after we meet in real so simply contact me

begins from 3000 for brief time

body sexy skinnyTall 166 cmWeight fifty two kgBoobs 380 ccCock 6incheHair blackCall me to your lodge. here is now not an agency add...you will be speaking to me directlyPlease, best guys who're in Bangkok and want to meet tonight. No advanced bookings from guys in different countries (Wait until you get here please xxx).

CALLS and textual content +six six 8 six o97 2623Line: bee9bee9bee9See youBee xxxxxx

http://ts-relationship.membership/

No comments:

Post a Comment